Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Mourning coffee....literally

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm leaving for my grandma's funeral in a bit.

    Not a sad day really. She lived a full life at 96. I had a nice talk with her youngest brother yesterday at the funeral home. He was lamenting being the last one. He's 90. He looks 70. Got some good longevity genes in my family I guess. [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I leave the pot on for you all. See ya!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thanks for the coffee, and drive safely, my friend.

    Hey, he took all the donuts with him!!!!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Drive carefully Andy!

    Morning all - just dropping in to say "hey"....so um, "HEY!"


    I looked at the comic release info for this week and it seems there are 2 Spawn covers being released as well as the Spawn Manga TP - a couple of more items to add to my list when I go get bags and boards this week [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning all. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    And mourning, Andy. [img]frown.gif[/img] Glad she lived a full life, but funerals are never "easy" no matter. Hope the day goes smoothly for you.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good morning everyone!

    For me it's not a monday since I worked this week-end and I'm off thursday et Friday for a 4 day week-end!

    *does the happy dance*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my eyes are on fire. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here, Peeker, this will get that image out of your eyes.

    *hands Peeks the bucket labeled "Battery Acid"*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning all. More freezing rain and some snow in store for us in lower Ohio.

    Not to make light of Andy's grandma's passing, but if I live to 96, they better be throwing a party and not shedding a tear for me.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
    Here, Peeker, this will get that image out of your eyes.

    *hands Peeks the bucket labeled "Battery Acid"*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">not fom that image, from lack of sleep.
    oulled a stupidly long day at work yesterday )7:30 am to 10:30 pm), and I've only slept a few hours.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I was doing some field job from 4:00AM until 8:00AM....

    I am now at the office answering about 163 Emails from the company...

    I really, <font size="8">really</font>need some coffzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •